Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Settled in

So much to say:

I'll shorten it into 10 events of the day

1) I didn't sleep a wink on the plane (I've been up for over 24 hours)
2) Upon first glance, Copenhagen truly is an amazing city and it was SUCH a nice day today
3) My apartment is AMAZING, straight out of an Ikea catalog. I'm in a large room with 2 beds (I ended up having a roommates but it's okay i don't mind) and 2 HUGE windows that face the street
....... i'll put up pics later
4) I've met some really great girls who I explored the city with today, including getting stuck in a glass elevator (all of them from the southern east coast... georgia, north carolina etc)
5) Everything here REALLY is more expensive.
6) My whole apartment complex (3 floors, 8 rooms of all DIS kids) took a trip to the food store to buy food.... we all came back with nothing but cereal, eggs and beer.
7) Danish is REALLY hard to read and understand... making their transit system impossible
8) Already, I've been to the Stroget and to Nyhaven
9) I watched the Portugal/Spain soccer game on a HUGE screen on the harbor
10) Time change is weird, I don't know what i'm doing, when I'm doing it and how much it costs.


I start class tomorrow so won't have much free time but best time to skype me is like 6-7 my time... so like to 2pm your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment