Saturday, August 14, 2010

sad times

I've been dreading leaving since the day I got here.
I've really fallen in love with this city. I'm obsessed with the people, the fashion, the streets, the night life, the culture, the lifestyle... EVERYTHING.

There is no way I can't NOT come back here, so i've decided that i'm going to apply to the DIS internship program.

DIS offers paid, 13 month internships in various departments. They start in August or January so I'll graduate college and move back to Copenhagen for a a year, PERFECT.

I am excited to see people from home, move into the new apartment with my best girlfriends and have a great senior year. But I will think about Copenhagen daily.

Top 10 things I will miss:
1. THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
2. Kulor bar on Thursday nights(my favorite place to go dancing)
3. Shopping on the Stroget
4. The Danish boy haircut
5. Yogi's ( really good granola and yogurt for $1)
6. Crepes everywhere
7. Biking everywhere and having the right of way
8. The dance music
9. Everyone I live with
10. Skindergade 14 (where I live)

Things I will NOT miss
1. The Cuisine, aka meat in everything
2. Spending so much money on EVERYTHING
3. that's about it.....

Things I haven't decided if i'll miss or not
1. Listening to drunk Danes out my window allnight&everynight
2. Not leaving the house on Thurs/Fri/Sat nights (or mornings?) until 12am and not coming back until 4am

No comments:

Post a Comment